Why are some payment reasons not available for my destination country?
Why are some payment reasons not available for my destination country?
Why are some payment reasons not available for my destination country?
Can I pay a recipient without an invoice?
This article covers the topic of how to search a recipient?. to find a recipient contact in your ofx account, use the search functionality available in the recipients section. you can search by the recipient's name or other identifying details.
What details are required to be entered for a recipient via OFX Direct?
Do I have to create a new recipient after paying someone before?
This article covers the topic of how to delete a recipient?. to delete a recipient in your ofx account, follow these steps: 1. log in to your ofx account.
This guide explains how to edit the recipient?. to edit a recipient, you must ensure that the recipient is not currently involved in any pending transactions.
Why would I pay a recipient via OFX direct over SWIFT?
Does recipient approval work separately from payment approval?
How do I approve the creation of a new Recipient?